Newsletters and blogs are good for business. They get shared and they build relationships.
Your customers and colleagues want to know what you know and what you’re doing. Plus, they like a good story and this is where stories happen (and why I like writing them so much).
Go ahead, show your expertise and be personal. Engagement is at its highest when you pay attention to your customers.
What You Get From Me:
– so you don’t have to do this time consuming, often invisible, but essential job
– so you sound like the professional you are
– so you can create and coordinate all your events and promos
– so you are free to do your other zillion tasks
– so you know the relevant information contributing to your growth – stats and analytics, performance reviews, recommendations. Reports allow you to make timely and critical marketing decisions