Besides turn readers into customers?
- writer – social media, websites, blogs, newsletters, packaging, labels, recipes
- social media devlopment & editorial mangement
- project co-ordinator
- food travel writing
- recipe management
- communications coach with Good to Grow
- grocery stores & food retailers
- food producers
- craft beer & cider companies
- wholesalers & distributors
I know what customers respond to and why they buy what they do. When it’s about food, you need a specialist. Why? Because…
I tell your story, in your way – big ones and Twitter-sized ones. Everyone wants to be entertained while being informed. And they want to feel good and right about the things they do and buy.
I have great connections in the creative world – designers and developers that fit your needs. I also research. If I’m going to write about it, I’m going to know about it. With Food Words, you get insight.
As for the fun stuff (how I write) Latest Articles is my blog, my portfolio, my food stories – the things I see and think about in the world of food. Treat yourself!