Make Your Food Sound Good
Until technology allows us to virtually taste, you need words.
We know customers have an insatiable appetite for food information – health, cooking, culture, provenance. I witnessed this over and over when I worked in gourmet retail.
Your customers want to know what they’re eating, where it comes from, and who made it. When they do, they buy it.
Great copy gets you…
- Shared: Your customers will share your material on their social media when they like it. Valuable endorsements like this about your brand can’t be bought.
- Discovered: Be the one customers think of first. Called effective frequency in advertising, it means the more you’re seen, the more effective you are at reaching your customer.
- Demand: Demand for your product means more sales.
- Great Customer Service: A good relationship equals great customer service. It naturally encourages company growth. True for digital and print.
- Brand Integrity: Customers buy when they know a company is genuine and trustworthy.
You Need Words. The Right Ones. That’s My Job.
Contact me; I’m right here