Besides turn readers into customers?
- write social media content, websites, blogs, newsletters, packaging, labels, recipes
- editorial mapping and content development for social media
- food travel writer
- online food photography & recipe management
- communications coach with Good to Grow – a new incubation hub dedicated to furthering the growth of small-scale food processors in BC
- grocery stores & food retailers
- food producers
- craft beer & cider companies
I know what customers respond to and why they buy what they do. It’s a mix of science, intuition, and passion (I never leave this out). When it’s about food, you need a specialist. Why? Because…
I tell stories – big ones and Twitter-sized ones. Everyone wants to be entertained while being informed. And they want to feel good and right about the things they do and buy.
I also research. If I’m going to write about it, I’m going to know about it. More than I need. Every business needs this kind of insight.
The same as a new bathroom. Depends, right? How big is your project and how simple or fancy do you want it to be? I work to your needs. The best thing is to contact me, I’m right here
As for the fun stuff (how I write) Latest Articles is my blog, my portfolio, my food stories – the things I see and think about in the world of food. Treat yourself!