besides turn readers into customers?
- Write social media content, websites, blogs, newsletters, packaging, labels, recipes (& test them)
- Write articles for print – consumer & trade
- Social media management and engagement
- Work with marketers and social media strategists to ensure good direction and growth
- Art direction for start ups
- Media consultation
- Grocery stores
- Craft beer & cider companies (they say write about what you know…)
- Food producers
- Any company – but probably not finance, science, or tech (too mysterious for me)
I know what customers respond to and why they buy what they do. I use a bit of science, some intuition, and never leave out the passion.
I research. If I’m going to write about it, I’m going to know about it. More than I need. If it’s about food, well, I already dream about that. See here.
I tell stories (the passion part). Stories work everywhere, except maybe Instagram. Everyone wants to be entertained while being informed. And they want to feel good and right about the things they do and buy. It takes more than a points card to build customer loyalty.
I also blog, which is what Latest Articles is. These are my own food stories, the things I see and think about in the world of food.